Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Письма турецкому султану
Форумы RDA > Общение > Флейм
Bubble-Gum
История проста.

Выставил я тут недавно свою машинку в инете на продажу.
Объявился один тип по мылу, спросил про машину, в каком состоянии она,
ну в общм обычное дело.
Я и ответил как обычно.
Сегодня получил от него письмо следующего содржания:

Письмо

Hello friend,

I want to inform you that i will buy your vehicle but i have a business proposal for you. So i will like you take your vehicle advert off the site and keep it for me.

I am a captain with the United States troop in Iraq on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq which started last year, i have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why i contact you.

On the other hand i want to inform you that have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here, some of us do meet such luck. It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I wish to use this money for charity purposes in Turkey where we have about 3 million Iraqi refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places. i want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because based on my experience on battle ground in this places, they lack a lots of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends. Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea, it is better channeled to saving the world.

I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in Europe for about 3 years, so i need someone i could deal with. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.

I am an American and an intelligence officer at that so have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done. please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.

I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured car site where i can be sure that the person is real. In the car site, there is this provision for 'PRIVATE PERSONS', and for 'DEALERS'. I went for private persons because I do not want a dealer in this issue because my mail might be read by a secretary and thus the secrecy might be no more. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured, so nobody can monitor our emails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with. if you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message. If no response after 3days i will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but i pray you are not. 16.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait your response so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted in your custody and my share in my account. i will give to you 20% of the sum and 80% is for my dream. i hope i am been fair on this deal. Regards,

Capt. McCraney Manchester

biggrinold.gif

недавно читал, как один канадец повелся на подобный развод
тематика была только другой - нигрийские прЫнцы, хотя суть та же.

Тип пролетел на 160 тыс долларов dash2.gif
В принципе достойно пожизннной премии Дарвина. biggrinold.gif
klopster
Что касается того канадца... Можно только диву даватся нивности его самого и его семьи smileold.gif Бывают же такие smileold.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.