Привет, Гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

[ Каскадный ] · Стандартный · Линейный+

> Label Your Damn Posts Better

Webslicer
post Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 14:38
Сообщение #1

Unregistered

2 Юзер   Цитировать

Ok now this shit has got to stop. What kinda bullshit is this where I get a movie downloaded and, Yeah it's an ENGLISH version, but then it's got some damn translator talking in Russian through the whole damn movie. That shit is fucked up. Haven't the film companies in Russia heard of Subtitles, or Sound Dubbing? I mean Now I've downloaded 2 movies, that were English and have translators speaking over them. Wierd Sience and now Shanghi Noon.

Now don't get me wrong I love getting free movies and I encourage posting of them. My complaint is that if your gonna post a movie state what Nation of Origin the Voices are in. If it's an English movie say so, if it's a Russian movie say so, If it's an English movie with Russian translation, SAY SO. if it has subtitles, SAY SO. This is all I ask, lable your posts better, so that people who speak one language don't end up wasting their time downloading a movie in another.

If you think this is an unreasonable request, well then i guess I'm wrong for being annoyed at having to listen to a Russian cast talking through my English movie. It's like going to the theater with my russian friend and his translator. IT SUCKS.

------------------
Webslicer - "I am the webs cutting edge."

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Webslicer   Label Your Damn Posts Better   Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 14:38
[Dominant]   Упс, во прорвало то человека.
А ведь актуально ...
  Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 15:00
guerrilla   To webslicer:

As a non-Russian speaking Dutchman...   Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 16:20
Webslicer   Not to cause offense. But all I'm saying is t...   Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 16:20
[Dominant]   2 Webslicer: You have to post your wishes in "RDA ...   Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 16:35
pr_aleks   2Webslicer:
I would agree with You if You were ...
  Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 19:29
Bones   I would like to aggree with Webslicer, however, i ...   Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 20:14
genpix   Webslicer's absolutely right.
Label "RUS" ...
  Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 21:57
AlexGreen   I have to agree with genpix on that.
The latest...
  Среда, 13 Июня 2001, 22:03
envoyatthenet   2 genpix

>1) voice dubbed
>2) subtitles...
  Четверг, 14 Июня 2001, 0:06
Tallarna   2 Webslicer:

Hello! For example, you see the top...   Четверг, 14 Июня 2001, 17:54

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 пользователей читают эту тему (1 гостей и 0 скрытых пользователей)
здесь находятся:

Lo-Fi Версия CMSBlog Сейчас: Пятница, 21 Июня 2024, 11:33